Saturday, February 23, 2008

Pro-lifer Brad Klippert to Run for State Legislature

Great news for pro-lifers in Washington state and the GOP!

Brad Klippert is challenging incumbent Shirley Hankins for the Republican nomination in the 8th District for the state House of Representatives. Brad ran in the primary against self-described "pro-choice" Republican candidate Mike McGavick for the U.S. Senate in 2006.

I first met Brad when he called to ask me how he could let voters know that he was 100% pro-life, no exceptions. He wants every child and mother protected from abortion.

I ran into him at the It's About Life Conference over the weekend and was fortunate to be able to have lunch with him. When he told me he was running I could barely stay in my seat. I called Michelle McIntyre at Life of the Party as soon as I could.

His opponent Shirley Hankins is, according to this liberal blog and commenter, "solidly pro-choice and has supported all of the domestic partnership legislation..." In other words, she's a Democrat. She's also a board member and sponsor of the pro-abortion group Washington Mainstream Republicans. As we've pointed out on this blog before, there is nothing "mainstream" about killing children.

Please help support Brad's candidacy. Brad is an honest man who knows the difference between serving the public and killing the public.

No comments: