Thursday, June 30, 2016

"It is like mass abortion!!"

We are going to continue with our series highlighting reviews by past customers of abortion clinics in Washington State. The following is an anonymous review of Cedar River Clinics, in Tacoma.

A Google User
6 years agoI had an appointment for termination and was kinda shocked when I arrived at the clinic. It is located in one of the really not so nice areas of Tacoma and as I stepped inside it got even worse. I was given a bunch of paperwork and was told to plan up to 6h in the clinic. Well now I know why. They do not care about you as a person, your feelings and emotions. It is like mass abortion!! The place is pretty run down, growded with tons of people waiting for their appointments and I do not even want to go into details about the sort of people sitting next to you in the waiting room. One lady was sitting there, telling me she was a little out of it cause you are not allowed to use street drugs 24h before the procedure. I was absolutely disgusted and scared!!! I decided to leave and made an appointment with a different clinic!!
The review elicited a response from Beverly Whipple, the clinic owner, a year later. Ms. Whipple didn't deny the woman's experience and instead declared how proud she was to have customers like those filling the waiting room.

Readers will remember that we've previously written about Cedar River. They were being sued for medical malpractice.

No comments: